Earlier this week, one of my best friends sent an SOS text for help in her search for a fabulous Father’s Day gift. I realized other folks may benefit from seeing what ideas I shared with her, so I rounded them up for you below! There is still plenty of time to make the important gents in your life feel extra special — this holiday and beyond.
- Tree Runners from Allbirds: If you haven’t tried Allbirds, you’re due for your first pair! They are incredibly comfortable, easy to maintain, and — best of all — washable. I don’t wear mine with socks, but Chris does from time to time. I appreciate that they are made out of recycled materials and are cognizant of their carbon footprint too. A pair of Tree Runners would make a fantastic gift that will long outlive the summer months.
- Casual sportshirts from Mizzen + Main: Chris is a huge fan of these easy, wrinkle-free shirts. The jury is still out if he purchased his first one after seeing golf legend, Phil Mickelson, wearing one. Bonus: M+M is running a promotion for $50 off an order of three regularly priced shirts with the code: MAINMAN3
- Metal Vent Tech Short Sleeve Shirts from Lululemon: Anti-stink technology? Yes please! These athletic shirts are staples in Chris’ workout wardrobe — and have been for years. I enjoy grabbing him new colors from time to time. The Poseidon/Hydra Blue is a recent addition — and it is gorgeous in person. Pair one of these shirts with the Pace Breaker Shorts… and your guy will be off to the races (or the gym) 😉 FYI: They promise to get your gear to you by Father’s Day if you order by June 12th.
- Dad’s Spicy Box of Champions from Fuego Box: For the hot sauce lover in your life, look no further than Fuego Box. I gave Chris a subscription to Fuego Box a couple of years ago, after discovering them during a late night googling session. This Father’s Day collection is a great option, if you don’t want to go all in with a subscription!
- Channel Cross Swim Shorts from Lululemon: I snagged a pair of these for Chris before our trip to Bermuda. With more than ten colors and a streamlined fit, you’re sure to find a pair your man will love.
- Father’s Day Packages from Travis Mathew: I started seeing the TM logo in our laundry in the last 18 months. Chris wears Travis Mathew on and off the golf course, though I know his marathon golf watching sessions clued him into this brand. Psst: A pop-up window offered 15% off if you sign up for their email list, so be at the ready.
- Counterman Products from Beautycounter: I gave Chris a travel set (which was available around the holidays) and it was a big hit! I love the fact Beautycounter is finally offering options for the gents, bringing them options in the clean and safe arena. I need to grab Chris a bottle of this Conditioning Beard Oil stat, in light of his new facial accessory — aka his beard. Oh hey! Through June 13th, you will receive a dopp kit (valued at $25) with the purchase of a regimen or collection.
- The Father’s Day Duo or the 3-Minute Gift for Dad from Framebridge: Help your man decorate his office or spruce up his nightstand with one of these thoughtful photo gifts from Framebridge. Their turnaround is speedy and the quality is fantastic. These two deals are the tip of the great gift iceberg! Good news: As long as you order by June 9th at midnight, it should arrive before Father’s Day!
This is, by no means, an exhaustive list; these are simply the ideas that came to mind quickly! Don’t feel compelled by this list to go crazy with your dollars… the ideas above are just suggestions! In my opinion, a card with kind words is worth its weight in gold. However you choose to honor the special gents in your life, do it with heart — and it will make all the difference 🙂